Benefits of Promotional Products
Promotional products can be a powerful marketing tool that can increase brand recognition, expand your market, establish a company culture, and strengthen customer loyalty.
Do Promotional Products Work?
A Local Expert Will Come To You
Take advantage of Promote You Promotional Solution‘s decades of experience, creative ideas, and connections to North America’s top suppliers of advertising and promotional products.
Types of Promotional Products
- Specialty Advertising – a promotional message placed on a useful item and given with no obligation.
- Decorated Apparel – t shirts given away to promote the company logo and/or a marketing message. Decorated apparel might be used to promote an event, a marketing message, a new product launch, or just the company in general.
- Incentives – a promotional product is a premium when it is offered as an incentive to produce a specific action. Example – reach a sales target and get a free vacation (incentive travel programs, sales incentives).
- Rewards– promotional products that recognize performance.
- Corporate Gifts – items given by businesses to employees, customers, suppliers and other important stakeholders.
- Premiums – a useful item given with some strings attached, example, buy a book, get a free bookmark.
Examples of Promotional Products
Promote You Promotional Solutions has access to thousands of different products and North America’s top promotional product suppliers
Please visit our promotional products page to get a glimpse of our huge selection of quality promotional products (decorated apparel, incentives, rewards, corporate gifts, premiums)from our favourite suppliers.
Promotional products include everything from beverage containers to backpacks; journals to jerseys; t-shirts to technology.